Ghost In The Machine
Portrait artwork by Ted Lawson is drawn with a machine using a direct feed of blood from the artist as the ink - video embedded below:
Artist, Ted Lawson, creates a life-sized self-portrait drawing, in his own blood, using a robot.
Gross. Ew ew! Can you tell anything having to do with veins gives me the hibbie jibbies?
whoaaa how did he not pass out
It doesn’t look like his printing technique uses a lot of blood. Most grown adults can tolerate a blood donation of one unit (over 400ml) with no problem, and people can survive losing a lot more than that.
Though I’d be more worried about the infection risk of attaching a direct line to a printer.
Friday Freebies: Collection of free CV templates!
- Hexagon Vita by Sven Kaiser - Download
- Resume by Ayoob Ullah - Download
- Resume by Abdullah Al Mamun - Download
- CV / Resume by Hadi Reda - Download
- Simple Resume by Jonny Evans - Download
- Resume by Georgian-Sorin Maxim - Download
- Creative Resume by Fernando Báez - Download
Have / know a freebie that you want to share? - Feel free to send it!